We all do it. It’s easy to call up (or text) your friend or significant other and suggest you two go out for dinner or grab a drink. But, dining out (and drinking) won’t help you get the results you want by summer! So, when you can, suggest an activity that doesn’t center around eating or drinking. Here’s a few you might want to consider. Tell us your own favorites below!
– Go see a movie. Not sure what to see? I like to check Rotten Tomatoes to see what’s good.
– Go bowling
– Go see a concert. Check Songkick to see who’s playing in your town.
– Hit up the arcade.
– Go putt-putting/mini-golfing
– See a local art exhibit at a gallery or a museum
– Walk the farmer’s market and pick up ingredients or just enjoy the sights.
– Go stare at the fish at the aquarium
– Take a class together (yoga, golf, tennis, painting, whatever!)
– Do something outdoorsy like paddleboarding, kayaking, or hiking
Follow our 60 Days ‘Til Summer Countdown and we’ll help get you swimsuit ready with mini-workouts, healthy eating tips, fitness tips, and more! Each morning we’ll post a new tip, so check our homepage or this post to find out what it is. And, make sure to follow the hashtag #SummerCountdown on Twitter for more motivation and to tell us how your #SummerCountdown is going!
Get More Like This
If this article appeals to you, you should consider signing up for a FREE TEAM BEACHBODY account, where you will have access to countless fitness and exercise articles as well as the support of the community. If you’re looking for fitness accountability and motivation, please consider joining one of my monthly fitness challenges!
What are your favorite activity dates?