Who is P90X3 for?
- Anyone who wants to get ripped by working out just 30 minutes a day. Tony Horton not only gets you in the best shape of your life with P90X3—he keeps it fun, safe, and effective for people of all fitness levels. If you want exceptional results and aren’t afraid of a challenging workout, P90X3 is the perfect program for you.
Do I need to complete P90X and/or P90X2 before trying P90X3?
- No. P90X3 offers modifications for every exercise, meaning that almost anyone can start the program and advance as slowly (or quickly) as his or her body allows. P90X3 is a perfect starting point in the P90X lineup, prepping you for even better results with P90X and P90X2.
What’s included in P90X3?
- Sixteen (16) extreme workouts
P90X3 Fitness Guide
- P90X3 Nutrition Guide
- “How to Accelerate” Intro DVD
- 90-Day Wall Calendar
- Three (3) P90X3 Branded Stickers
What equipment do I need?
- Just a set of dumbbells or resistance bands (10–40 lbs. for guys, 5–25 lbs. for gals), and a way to do pull-ups—either using a bar that fits in any doorway, a pull-up tower, or a door attachment for your resistance bands. You may also want to use some of the optional equipment, such as a yoga or jump mat, PowerStands®, the P90X Chin-Up Max, and the P90X App.
How long is each workout, and how many days a week do I work out?
- Each workout takes exactly 30 minutes, and you’ll work out 6-7 days a week.
What if I want a less strenuous program?
- P90X3 offers modified variations of most moves, which will allow you to ease into the program at your own pace. However, even with modifications, P90X3 is an advanced fitness program. So, if you decide you aren’t yet ready to tackle it, but you still want to get in great shape fast, we recommend you start with a less extreme program, such as Power 90®. From there, you can work your way up to P90X3, P90X, and P90X2. Beachbody offers a wide variety of incredible fitness programs for people of all levels, so you’re sure to find one that’s right for you.
How many different schedules are there for P90X3?
- P90X3 has 4 unique schedules that include the same workouts, but differ based on your fitness goals. P90X3 Classic is a traditional balance of cardio and resistance for total-body fitness. P90X3 Lean is for those who prefer a more toned look. P90X3 Mass is for increasing bulk while still getting ripped. P90X3 Doubles is for those who are ready to take it up a notch to accelerate both their fitness gains and weight loss.